B&H has been the USA’s premier photography store for over 40 years. As an authorized seller of Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony and more, we are committed to providing the best camera gear along with superior knowledge, prices, and shipping.
We have the right cameras, lenses, and accessories for beginners, hobbyists, and professionals alike.
If you have any questions, contact our knowledgeable sales staff.
What are some common photography types?
免费a一级毛卡免费观看2020在线观看Popular photography genres include landscape, portraits and people, street, travel, aerial, weddings and events, sports, wildlife, macro, and more.
• Landscape photographs show the outdoors. Generally, they capture nature, but often include man-made features – even entire cityscapes. The most common lens for landscape photography is a wide angle, but telephoto lenses are a wonderful way to isolate and highlight specific features of the scene. For more, check out our Landscape Photography page.
• Portraits and people photography ranges from capturing family outing all the way to full-time professionals working with in-studio models. For portraits, a short-to-moderate telephoto lens (such as a 105mm) is preferred by many due to pleasing compression and rendering of facial features. For more, check out 8 Tips Every Beginning Portrait Photographer Should Know.
• Street photography is candid photography made in public situations. It generally intends to capture life, culture, and humanity, and does not necessarily require the presence of a street or an urban environment. Small and unobtrusive is the way to go here, camera-wise. For more, check out Eight Recommended Digital Cameras for Street Photography.
免费a一级毛卡免费观看2020在线观看• Travel photography involves capturing the essence of far-off places. A small and light kit that can handle anything from landscapes, food, people, and street is ideal.
· Aerial photography is any photograph taken from the air. Whether it’s from a sightseeing helicopter, the window seat of an airplane, or from a camera drone, this is a surefire way to get a new perspective on things. For more, check out our Drones page.
• Weddings and events can often be stressful and hectic. Having backups of your gear is essential, as there is often no chance to get a second chance if something goes wrong. For more, check out our Wedding Photography page.
• Sports can be taking pictures of Junior’s soccer match, shooting from the sidelines of an NFL game, and anything in between. Lenses for sports can range from an all-in-one zoom for a few hundred dollars, to a this-lens-is-more-expensive-than-my-car supertelephoto. For more, check out our Sports Photography page.
• Wildlife shares many of the challenges and gear requirements of shooting sports – in both cases you are trying to capture fast-moving subjects that are at some distance. A gimbal head on your tripod can be invaluable here, especially when shooting birds in flight.